|The Armco (seen above coming into Duluth in August, 2002) will be here today to discharge limestone that was loaded in Calcite, Michigan. It should finish this evening and depart for Silver Bay to load taconite for a lower lakes port. It is the first trip to the Twin Ports this season for the Armco. It visited 11 times last year. Built in 1953 in Lorain, Ohio, it was named for the Armco Steel Corporation, located in Middletown, Ohio. Another visitor to the Twin Ports is named after the town where Armco Steel is located.