Armco visits Twin Ports

The Armco will be here today to discharge limestone, as she has done on most of her 6 other visits here this year. It was built in 1953 in Lorain, Ohio and was named for the Armco Steel Corporation, located in Middletown, Ohio. Another visitor to the Twin Ports is named after the town where Armco Steel is located.
*submitted to the Duluth News Tribune for publication on 10-10-2005
Kenneth Newhams :