Iglehart here with cement

The J.A.W. Iglehart was rebuilt to carry cement in 1965. That would be a long career on the lakes by itself, but the boat was originally built almost 30 years earlier, in 1936, as an ocean-going tanker called the Pan Amoco. It has brought cement to the Twin Ports 43 times since 1996.
*submitted to the Duluth News Tribune for publication on 10-08-2005
Kenneth Newhams :