Armco here with limestone

The Armco (now American Valor) was built in 1953 by the American Shipbuilding Company in Lorain, Ohio. It was named for the Armco Steel Corporation. Here only 4 times in 2003, it made 17 trips to the Twin Ports last year. On this trip it will first discharge a cargo of limestone and then load taconite for a lower lakes port.
*submitted to the Duluth News Tribune for publication on 4/9/2005
Kenneth Newhams :