Anderson enters Duluth canal

arthuranderson221008-108
The Arthur M. Anderson was built in 1952 by the American Shipbuilding Company at Lorain, Ohio, lengthened by 120 feet at the Fraser Shipyard in Superior in 1975 and converted to a self-unloader in 1982 when a 250-foot self-unloading boom was added to the deck.
*submitted to the Duluth News Tribune for publication on 07-27-2004

Leave a Comment

*